How to make Money 5$ per Click

 

How someone can make money 5$ per click? It's real and super simple Just follow me carefully. This article shows you how you can make money from Google before, and offers some tips I will give you some resources to help you increase your earnings and make more.

 

How to make Money 5$ per Click
How to make Money 5$ per Click

If you Like this article then please don’t forget to Follow me, to get every new update almost every day so let's start together.

How Google makes money, when we know how Google makes money, we can take a portion of its revenue.

So let's start and see how Google makes money, if you go now to Google, and search For example best-hosting services, you will see that the four search results are ads so Google here is showing ads for those companies HostGator top 10 host advice contabo those companies are paying google to show these ads and you can see they are paying up to 22.49 per click, to get a click we are paying this number to google.

To watch the Complete Video Click the Following Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkN2ZOPZ7As


 

Another example is if you go now to a website like a search engine journal you will see that Google is publishing ads on this website, so also companies like stm like moosand paid Google to show those display or banner ads on other websites like this website search engine.  

 

Journal which is one of the top websites out there talking about SEO digital marketing and much more anyway so google will get paid to show simple ads according to Statista, Google made 2020 146.92 billion dollars in advertising revenue so why not take a portion from this revenue.

 

I think now the idea is somehow simple so Google will charge advertisers to show ads on search engines and other websites, showing display or banner app okay simple.

 

How you can take a portion of this revenue? How you can make some profit out of Google ads simply you can be the publisher. You can create a website like this one and publish ads from Google and what's nice, Google will give you up to 68% of revenue a very good number.


How SEO Works and How you can get free.

 

anyway, let's now focus on how we can make money per click it's so simple to let's go to one of my websites, h-supertools.com if you are following me you know h-supertools.

 

H-supertools is a free SEO and digital marketing tools platform. I develop it's free to go and check it, right now you can see it here on my website. I publish Google ads you can see these ads by Google ads, so Google pays me 68% of their revenue.

 

You may hear before about Google AdSense maybe you are working with google  

AdSense but please stay tuned I will share with you, some special resources and tips that will help you skyrocket your earnings and make a lot more money per day from Google AdSense and reach numbers like making Money 5$ per Click maybe more maybe 10 dollars per click please stay tuned and, follow me, according to google if you open this page here.

 

Three types of websites have AdSense revenue if you go down here.

 

  

1)    Blog Website

2)    Forum Website

3)    Tool Website

 

You can pick any of these three website types, I will show you now what each means or you can create a super powerful AdSense business by combining the three types. How is my case, I have h-supertools.com you can see this is called a tools website here we have a free online tool site, tools website and by the way, I explained in detail how to create a tools website and monetize with Google AdSense here in this article full free course.

 

You can find number two is a  forum site if you go here to each educate slash forum you can see, that I have also a forum here, so I also utilized forums in my business and a blog site if you go here to age educate slash blog you know if you are following. I have my blog and I can monetize with ads also a couple of months ago, I started a new website now it's called quicksticks.com. I published this website and now it's monetized and ready with Google AdSense.

 

I publish small book summaries on the website quicksticks.com so anyone can read a book in 10 minutes it's here an awesome website go and check it right now and by the way soon, I will publish a full free course on how to create a website like this and how to apply to google AdSense and ensure to get acceptance hundred percent acceptance and start making money so stay tuned follow my blog every new free course published here on my blog. 

 

You can see here I utilized and I used the three types of websites to get the maximum amount of revenue from Google, so I have a blog,  a forum, and a free online tool now in your case you can go with only one of them it's up to you you can pick one and start a blog may be a forum and maybe a free online tool.

 

Next blog I have a full free course also on how to create a full forum, how to start and how to promote it, how to monetize it and much much more so stay tuned also now we will start the real  part, how you can reach one dollar per click, four dollars per click or more please focus very well from now on it's very important and I will try my best to make things super simple,

 

How you can do this, number one go to Google and open a Google sheet let's open google sheets blank and here we will write the keyword you will write CPC and that's it let's make it bold. That's now you need to fill this table with keywords with high CPC related to your website, related to your niche.

 

Step number two you need to create a list of websites competitors that talk about your niche as an example in my business, my website is about digital marketing and online business so if I go here to a search engine journal let's say this website is something similar publishes similar  content so, I can get this website and save it  

 

Let's say here save this website so you'll create a list of sites that talk about your content the second step is if you need a keyword research tool go here open again your browser and go to semrush.com don't worry you can start a free trial for 14 days free you can test and collect the full list of keywords to use in your website so just sign up and now simply I will get this domain and paste it here just paste the domain and click on search and scroll down you will see the top organic keywords click view details here and you will see now a list of keywords with CPC so these are keywords used by this website, and you can see the CPC here just copy the ones with like more than one dollars or more and add to your list here so enter the keyword and the CPC, and start collecting keywords with high CPC.


What is PPC Marketing 

Post a Comment

0 Comments